Local Delivery Class A & Class B Drivers
Make Up to $65K-75K Per Year
Daily Dedicated Routes within 125 miles of Philadelphia
Openings for Local Delivery and Dump Truck CDL-A & CDL-B Drivers
Complete the Form for All the Details
Company Driver Benefits
- Home DAILY
- Weekly Pay Package
- Direct Deposit
- Medical & Dental Health Plan
- Late Model Straight Trucks and Tractors
- Cell Phones
- EZ Pass in All Units
- No Slip Seating
- Steady Work
- Overtime Pay
Company Driver Requirements
- Age 25 or Older
- CDL Class A or B
- 4 or Less Moving Violations In Past Three Years
- 1-2 Plus Years Verifiable CDL Driving Experience
- Must Pass Criminal Background
- Must be registered with the mandatory FMSCA DOT Drug & Alcohol Clearing House. To register, visit: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register and click Go To Login.gov.
About JCI Transportation
JCI was founded in 1874 in Philadelphia, PA. Our company was originally conceived as a horse and wagon delivery service, moving printing paper and paper products between various printing houses and distributors in the city.
Today we run a fleet of Volvo and Mack tractors, all late models, and air ride units less than two years old. Our fleet of trucks includes tandem axle sleepers, tandem axle day cabs, single axle day cabs, straight trucks with and without lift gates, 53’ reefer trailers, dry vans, flat beds and roll offs.
Our Drivers are all CDL-A certified and together they average more than 20 years of experience.
*This is an average annual pay based on stops and miles. Actual pay could be greater or lesser depending on circumstances.