For Prospective Drivers:
A: A minimum of one year of experience is preferred. Our final decisions are made on an individual basis.
A: Yes, we work with Owner Operators
A: You can expect to do the following:
- Complete an application
- Meet with the Operations Manager to discuss your experience and expectations
- Authorize us to obtain a pre-employment screening report from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Do a road test
- Be sent for a pre-employment drug screening
- Have your record from Motor Vehicles obtained
A: We will require the following:
- Employment history with valid dates and phone numbers
- Your current commercial driver’s license
- Your social security card (or original birth certificate if your Social Security card is not available)
- A copy of your current DOT medical card
A: We use Rand McNally for electronic logging, GPS and messaging.
A: Usually our drivers are out for five days and home for two. A driver can choose to stay out on the road longer if he or she prefers.
A: Yes, with the condition that you have a safe and secure parking location.
A: You will be paid on a weekly basis. You have the choice of direct deposit into your bank account or to have payment put on a card for you.
A: JCI offers the following benefits to our drivers:
- Weekly pay package
- Salary or 1099 options
- Medical and dental benefits, with individual or family plans available
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Stop pay, detention pay, and layover pay
A: Yes we offer both types of bonuses to our drivers.
A: When you work for a small company, you know the staff and create connections with them, instead of working with individuals who deal with a large number of employees. You know everyone’s name, and the manager and employees know yours.
A: We deliver throughout the Northeast as far north as Maine, and we deliver as far south as Texas and as far west as Missouri.
A: Yes, we can work with you to devise a plan that works for everyone.
A: If certain criteria are met, it is possible for us to load and go on the same day. So long as we are given reasonable notice and the delivery is within a reasonable distance, we can do same day shipments.
A: We can do expedited shipments with 24-48 hours’ notice, uncles otherwise specified.
A: Yes, you can request a quote and request transit times online Click here.
A: Customer Service will be happy to help you at 856-488-9200. Soon you will be able to track online.