Drivers Make Up to $72K Per Year
Pickups Originate in Allentown, Lots of Home Time
$0.47/mile + $15.00 Per Stop + Detention Pay, Health, Dental & Vision.
Company Driver Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 5 Days on – 2 Days Off
- Stop/Pick Up Pay
- Detention Pay
- Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
Company Driver Requirements
- Age 25 or Older
- CDL Class A
- 4 or Less Moving Violations In Past Three Years
- 1-2 Plus Years Verifiable CDL Driving Experience
- Must Pass Criminal Background
- Occasional LTL Runs on Backhaul
- Must be registered with the mandatory FMSCA DOT Drug & Alcohol Clearing House. To register, visit: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register and click Go To Login.gov.
About JCI Transportation
JCI was founded in 1874 in Philadelphia, PA. Our company was originally conceived as a horse and wagon delivery service, moving printing paper and paper products between various printing houses and distributors in the city.
Today we run a fleet of Volvo and Mack tractors, all late models, and air ride units less than two years old. Our fleet of trucks includes tandem axle sleepers, tandem axle day cabs, single axle day cabs, straight trucks with and without lift gates, 53’ reefer trailers, dry vans, flat beds and roll offs.
Our Drivers are all CDL-A certified and together they average more than 20 years of experience.