NC Drivers & Owner Operators Wanted
Company Drivers Make Up to $72K/yr
NC to PA – Set Weekly Schedule
- $0.65/mile (Incl. Stop + Detention Pay, Health, Dental & Vision)
Owner Operator Make $250-$400K/yr
All Freight East of Mississippi
- Earn 5k to 8k Weekly Gross Revenue
- Paid Weekly – Steady Set Schedule
- Paid Lumpers – No Touch Freight
- Fuel Discounts Available
Complete the Form for All the Details
Company Driver Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 5 Days on – 2 Days Off
- Stop/Pick Up Pay
- Detention Pay
- Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
Company Driver Requirements
- Age 25 or Older
- CDL Class A
- 4 or Less Moving Violations In Past Three Years
- 1-2 Plus Years Verifiable CDL Driving Experience
- Must Pass Criminal Background
- Occasional LTL Runs on Backhaul
- Must be registered with the mandatory FMSCA DOT Drug & Alcohol Clearing House. To register, visit: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register and click Go To Login.gov.
About JCI Transportation
JCI was founded in 1874 in Philadelphia, PA. Our company was originally conceived as a horse and wagon delivery service, moving printing paper and paper products between various printing houses and distributors in the city.
Today we run a fleet of Volvo and Mack tractors, all late models, and air ride units less than two years old. Our fleet of trucks includes tandem axle sleepers, tandem axle day cabs, single axle day cabs, straight trucks with and without lift gates, 53’ reefer trailers, dry vans, flat beds and roll offs.
Our Drivers are all CDL-A certified and together they average more than 20 years of experience.
*This is an average annual pay based on stops and miles. Actual pay could be greater or lesser depending on circumstances.